Projects are always individually scoped to meet client needs. Examples of recent projects include:
- Undertaking a modernisation project for a local authority operational services department responsible for waste, recycling and street sweeping which led to the production of a detailed modernisation strategy and development plan
- Project managing major fundamental performance reviews for a range of organisations providing an external perspective, undertaking risk management issues and identifying and implementing business process re-engineering opportunities.
- Business planning support and assistance with financial planning for a range of clients
- Undertaking a troubleshooting role and interim support to implement change management programmes in an organisation who was seen to be weak and failing but since the completion of the project has been recognised as one of the most improved in the country.
- Working with individual organisations to develop effective critical approaches to self assessment and providing support to address major weaknesses.
- Producing diagnostic tools and easy to use guides including a performance review toolkit for managers implementing change management processes.
- Undertaking an organisational review for an East Lancashire based charity that supports people back into employment, gives business start up support and assists community and voluntary enterprises.
- Working in partnership with a number of regional organisations to develop and deliver training courses in a wide range of efficiency and change management areas including accrediting and delivering elected member development programmes.
- Assisting in the developing and implementing of partnership and procurement strategies including establishing arms length Community Interest organisations to deliver corporate and community objectives.
- Developing effective executive and scrutiny processes including appropriate leadership strategies in order to improve performance and relationships at both an operational and corporate level.
- Supporting a major Northern City produce a new strategic approach to leisure provision that is now delivering both national and corporate objectives for the next ten years.
- Delivering a restructure and refocusing the environmental management functions of a large local unitary authority.
- Supporting a number of public service organisations in pursuing a shared services agenda in the procurement and delivery of front line environmental and street scene services
- Assisting organisations in identifying , recruiting and appointing senior posts in difficult to fill areas
For more information read about our recent clients and feedback.